Vertical Multistage Pumps
Light Vertical Multistage Centrifugal Pump
VMS / VMC is a vertical non-self priming multistage centrifugal pump, which is driven by a standard electric motor. The motor output shaft is directly connects with the pump shaft through a coupling. The pressure-resistant cylinder and flow passage components are fixed between pump head and inlet & outlet section with stay bolts. The inlet and outlet are located at the pump bottom at the same plane. This kind of pump can be equipped with an intelligent protector to effectively prevent it from dry-running, out-of-phase and overload.
VMS / VMC is a multifunctional product.
It can be used to convey various medium from tap water to industrial liquid at different temperature and with different flow rate and pressure. VMC type is applicable to conveying non-corrosive liquids, while VMS is suitable for slightly corrosive liquids.
- Water supply: Water filter and transport in Waterworks, boosting of main pipeline, boosting in high-rise buildings.
- Industrial boosting: Process flow water system, cleaning system, high-pressure washing system, fire fighting system.
- Industrial liquid conveying: Cooling and air-conditioning system, boiler water supply and condensing system, machine-associated purpose, acids and alkali.
- Water treatment: ultra-filtration system, reverse osmosis system, distillation system, separator, swimming pool.
- Irrigation: Farmland irrigation, spray irrigation, dripping irrigation.
- Thin, clean, non-flammable and non-explosive liquid containing no solid granules and fibres.
- Liquid temperature:
Normal temperature type: -1S”C+70°C, Hot water type: -IS °C+J20 °C
- Ambient temperature: up to +40°C
- Altitude:up to 1000m